eCommerce Law Services
Selling and marketing on the web involves different and more complex legal issues than traditional (and fading) brick and mortar enterprises.
We assist eCommerce businesses with:
- Securing and policing intellectual property through trademark, copyright, and trade secret.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection (COPPA) compliance.
- Legally binding customized privacy policies incorporating California Consumer.
- Protection Act and general data protection.
- Regulation (GDPR-EU) compliance.
- Understanding and adhering to a number of other internet-only federal, state, international and local regulations.
- Negotiating and preparing web agreements, licensing agreements, data security agreements, vendor and supplier contracts.
- Addressing issues and strategizing best practices on large scale platforms such as Amazon and eBay.
- End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Terms of Service (TOS).
Trade Secret Protection
- Protecting information unknown to others through trade secret agreements that invoke specific criteria established by either statutory law or common law.
- Determining if invoking trade secret provisions practical and advisable is a fact specific exercise.
Sophisticated Legal Services, Sensibly Priced
We want to know our client, their business strategies, and their needs. We take these particulars and utilize our experience to prudently build customized document that takes into consideration our clients’ needs.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation.