Getting Started With EmergeCounsel
Whether you are in the research phase of determining your legal needs or have already determined the level of support you require, EmergeCounsel looks forward to talking with you.
Initial Complimentary Interview and Assessment
In order for our relationship to be productive and successful, it is important for EmergeCounsel to understand your business. We offer a free initial consultation. Some questions we will be asking include:
- Do you have any particular immediate needs?
- Are you pre- or post-formation?
- What is your short-term vision for the business?
- What is your long-term vision for the business?
- At what stage are you in the growth of the business?
- Do you have adequate funding to achieve your goals? Do you want to raise capital, and what are you willing to give up for that capital, now or in the future?
- Do you have a business plan – either formal or informal? If so, how do you use the business plan?
- What is your operating structure (if any)?
Specific Need Representation
If you have a specific legal need, and a specific need only, we can work on an hourly or flat-fee basis. We will specifically articulate the scope of our work at the beginning of our representation and work together to achieve the agreed-upon goals.
Through experience, we already know some of the basic needs you will most likely have at the various stages of your company’s growth. Using that as a template, we will outline a measurable, conservative and distinct plan for an “outside-inside” representation approach that will fit into your business. Our mutual goals should be measurable and definable and can always be refined. Clients find the approach to be an affordable, resource-intensive, stress-free and manageable way to plan for organizational growth and success. This fee structure also includes complimentary “quick consults” and update meetings during the length of the term.
All of our clients are included in our business law updates and invitations to our team events where you can meet fellow entrepreneurs and discuss ideas in an informal and fun environment.